There are many ways to ensure your commercial space is looking its absolute best, but do you understand the difference between janitorial and facility management services? Here at Oh La La Spotless, Inc., our team specializes in both and wants to make sure you know the difference. You can count on us for commercial cleaning services around Coral Gables.
Do You Know The Difference?
- Surface Cleaning VS In-depth Service
- While janitorial service can spruce up your space, it is simply surface cleaning and nothing more. A facility maintenance service, on the other hand, offers more in-depth services by providing add-ons, like scrubbing and waxing office floors, in addition to cleaning. When you walk into your office, the floors are not only clean but also polished and professional, enhancing the ambiance of your work environment.
- A facility maintenance service can also assist you in other areas of running a business such as grounds and security, parking, exterior cleaning, and overall building maintenance.
- Zero Maintenance VS On-Site Maintenance
- A regular janitorial service will only do what it has been hired for – cleaning. It does not offer maintenance of office equipment and fixtures or plumbing and lite carpentry. It means when a water pipe leaks, the janitorial service will not take the responsibility of remediating the water for you. They might inform you, but it will be your responsibility to take crucial time off essential business matters and search for the right contractor for the job.
- Imagine if this happens frequently and in different areas of your office space – how much time would you be spending searching for a contractor for each individualized job?
- A facility maintenance company has skilled and capable staff on its teams that are trained in various areas of office maintenance. It means that when the water pipe bursts or the parking garage needs pressure washing, you will not have to search for a plumber or wait for the service company to get you a proposal. Your designated facility manager will take care of your problem.
- Short Term Investment VS Long Term Investment
- A janitorial service – no matter how great it is – is only a temporary fix. A facility maintenance service, on the other hand, is a long term investment. By treating your business as its own, it offers cost-effective solutions to manage company assets. By providing pre-scheduled routine maintenance, it enables to avoid costly emergency repairs and prevent unforeseen system downtime. It means fewer interruptions so that you can focus on your business goals.
More About Our Facility Management Services
We’re a unique cleaning company dedicated to providing a better business environment through improved air quality. Our eco-friendly cleaning products, state of the Art hypoallergenic equipment, and rigorous training program make Oh La La Spotless, Inc., a company you can count on with reliability, efficiency, and quality service. We are passionate about each client project, and our attention to detail is like no other.
Quality-building maintenance services go above and beyond their cleaning services. Our management team sets goals and progressive plans to guarantee that a facility is always clean and well maintained. There is a process in place to measure those results.
Take Advantage of Our Commercial Cleaning Services
Oh La La Spotless, Inc. is one of the best licensed and insured office cleaning companies that strive to improve indoor air quality & reduce your operating expenses as much as 30%. Quality commercial cleaning services go above and beyond their cleaning services. Our facility maintenance company sets objectives and progressive plans to guarantee that a facility is always well maintained. There is a process in place to measure those results. Call our experts today for more information on facility management services in Coral Gables.